This eLearning course introduces the basics of hepatitis B in Australia. This module will introduce key concepts as a foundation for further education and training in hepatitis B and is appropriate for all levels of knowledge and experience.
List of topics:
- What is hepatitis B?
- Hepatitis B in Australia
- Natural history of hepatitis B
- Priority populations
- Prevention & vaccination
- Management of hepatitis B
- Stigma & Discrimination
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Outline the epidemiology of hepatitis B and the risk factors for hepatitis B transmission
- Describe the progression of hepatitis B
- Identify priority populations for hepatitis B
- Identify the strategies and options for hepatitis B prevention
- Consider, reflect on, and clarify own values, assumptions and attitudes about hepatitis B and the consequences of associated stigma and discrimination experienced by people living with hepatitis B accessing health care.
This course takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
For further enquires about this course, please contact email@example.com