We are looking for an eager, self-motivated HR Administrator to join our Sydney office. This role would suit a recently qualified graduate looking for a career in HR as you will gain exposure to a variety of key HR functions in this role under the guidance of an experienced HR Manager.
ASHM Health is a for-purpose organisation that has been around since 1988. We educate & train the workforce in the HIV, Viral Hepatitis & Sexual Health area both in Australia & overseas as well as run medical conferences.
- Key support person for our new HRIS (Employment Hero)
- Maintaining compliance of all staff in the HRIS
- Assisting with staff induction and onboarding
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of staff training plans
- Being an active member of the WHS committee
- Contribute to reviewing and updating our HR policies
- Covering telephones and other administrative duties when our office administrator is away from the office
- Be a contributor of amazing ideas of improving our workplace culture!
You will have:
- Qualifications in Human Resources, or working towards such a qualification
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the proven ability to build effective relationships across a diverse range of people
- A positive attitude, eagerness to learn and ready to contribute towards a positive workplace environment
- Proficiency with technology
- Great attention to detail and responsiveness in your work
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with empathy and can maintain confidentiality at all times
- A high level of professionalism and a good sense of humour
- Mentorship from HR Manager
- Good work-life balance
- Opportunity to have an impact and grow the culture of ASHM
- Salary Packaging benefits
- Extra 2 days leave per year
- A diverse and inclusive workforce
- A positive workplace culture
ASHM provides a child-safe environment in all its programs and activities.
Applications are especially welcomed from people who identify as an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander persons, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and people with disabilities.
ASHM Health is an equal employment opportunity employer.
View the job ad and apply via https://jobs.swagapp.com/jobs/3529160c-c212-49a6-bfd3-550f4abfb8e0